Friday 25 October 2013

To Whom it may touch.,

If it's worth the moment, it's worth to be told and shared. 
Moments in our lives, however great and meaningful, come to pass. Haven't we always wished such moments never come to end? Choose to recapture and relive those moments that left you in awe, enthralled, overjoyed, speechless, or even tearful. Simply said, moments that took your breath away. 
**************************** 



Every day is special; every smile u share today has a great and positive influence in your life. Imagine if u had to cry more than u smile...chances a u wouldn't even enjoy life, appreciate and all the best lessons that come with it. Yes u made mistakes and that lowers your self-esteem but come on...get over it , smile about it and laugh out loud if u have to. .you not perfect anyway, don't please people / become hard on yourself noooo your too special for yourself. 



I Nthabi, have made mistakes, blamed myself, cried and got myself into pains and stresses...but that didn't benefit me at all and it will never do, never in a million years. You want know where my inspiration comes from? Well it comes from all the wrong turns I've experienced...instead of them breaking me, they a building me...put a smile on your face and say I'm special , I can control how I look into life..***it takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment