Friday 18 October 2013

It is possible


There were times when i felt like giving up,

#Memory.. I remember going for my first interview when i was beginning my 3rd semester at University of North West, I tried to convince myself that when I get the job I will register distance learning, and right there I was being a coward and not giving my books enough attention.
I did not get the Job ,looking back I am glad I didn't get the job, else I wouldn't be where I am now.

This talk is not about me, It is about making you aware that it is possible to complete your matric, to finish Tertiary and continue with higher academic learning, if you not studying note that this also applies to you, It is possible to identify your talents and purposes in life. Just because you couldn't go to university doesn't mean your a failure, "You become a failure once you sit and do nothing with your life."

Never make a mistake of comparing yourself with others, seek guidance on which path to take in making it possible.

~Being a graduate means you had the courage to keep pushing even when the going was tough, and it also means you can go further only if you keep pushing and believing that It is possible.

"Become a graduate before you graduate... declare that I can do it and I will do it"
"They say it's impossible,make it possible".

2 comments:

  1. nice motivation, lol however one wud neva realise yr a village gal once yr among the rest

    ReplyDelete