Tuesday 16 October 2012

In Lebo's Designs


www.ildesigns.co.za



Welcome to In Designs with Lebo, where I introduce you to my creative approach.

The Person behind the name ~ I strongly believe that your knowledge combined with your creative skills can make wonders. The way you approach life's principles
   ~Challenges
             ~ Opportunities   
~ Failure
~Success
Is determined by your response. I believe that what you want to accomplish/ fulfill in your life span has to be inspired by something e.g You must have goals that stretches you to do more and that's how you design your life.
~~~~~~In Lebo's Designs sends out this message "You Are the creator of your life's designs"
God is our guide, He created us and It's upon us to build our lives from the gift we have now, which is life.

Everyday has it's own tasks... That's what inspired me to consider myself a Timer, since time is a companion in our lives, every second of it must be used wisely. You are where you are today with the help of how you managed your time, how you sacrificed your time in doing important things that benefit your future.
In Lebo's Designs comes to you with an opportunity to re-build yourself, your potential and to be concerned about how you create your lifespan.

~~~About My Skills
******Sometimes you don't need to do a course on finding out what your talents are... What you do/go through daily can help you see your talents/passion..
~ I am Self-Motivated
~ I love MySelf
~I communicate well with people
~I am creative and open minded
Being self motivate helps you to discover your true potentials and keeps you grounded and disciplined about the choices you make in life. Self motivation doesn't only rely on yourself but also on people around you, that's why I fully agree with the fact that you should associate yourself with people that will teach you something, people who will guide you when you not taking the right directions.

You maybe wondering why I am now on motivation and not talking about my website, well In Lebo's Designs is inspired by a motivated woman. For more info of my site do follow the link at the top.

~We build our lives, a day at a time
Often putting less than our best into the development/ creation
Then we realize that we have to live in the life we build.
Your attitude and the choices you make today, Build your life tomorrow.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment