Friday 25 October 2013

*Why Are You With Me???*                                                 

2010 Article: 

Do you Love me?Are you with me because you Love me?Or you’re with me to get a piece of me & goAre you with me because I
look beautiful?
Are you with me because I look like a marriage type?Are you with me because I can be your housewife, keeping your house up to date?Are you with me because your friends think I am the right one for U?Are U?

Why are you with her?
Why are you with him?
Are you with her because you don't have a choice?Are you with him because he has all the money in the world?Are you with him because you’re scared you will never find someone again?Are you there because all your relationships broke-down, now u don't have a choice?

Are U?Be with me because you love meBe with me because you know you want meBe with me because I’m beautiful in the insideBe with her because you felt the connectionBe with him because you love who he is, not what he has or what he has becomeBe in it for Love, if you not in it for love, then you never know where you have to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment