Wednesday 24 April 2013

ENTREPRENEUR'S CREDO

My Graduation Ceremony
Being a graduate at Tshwane University Of Technology,
I believe that strength of character and the search for opportunities are the products of Initiative and Innovation.
I will therefore always strive to be outstanding rather than mediocre.
I have learned to be resourceful and creative.
I will, with enthusiasm, grasp and use all  the opportunities I encounter.
Being a true entrepreneur,
I will always consider the challenge to be greater than the risk.
My independence and my self-respect are my pride and my honour.
My Knowledge is my strength and,  my skill is my security.
I will not bow before any man, nor flee from any risk.
My education and my abilities will enable me to stand proud and tall,
unafraid of the future and will the strength and independence to think for myself and to act on my own,
to enjoy the fruits of my initiative with pride,
to serve my country and to look the world straight in the eyes and say:
"This I did with the help of my God."
This is what it means to be an entrepreneur of TUT



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nthabiseng, I've been looking for this for ages having graduated back in 2004 as the first crop of TUT, I lost mine

    ReplyDelete