Monday 15 August 2016

i have seen what hard word
I have seen what hard work can do and
I know what more it can and will do
You don’t just wake up and expect things to come or go your way without any effort . You work hard for what you want and more importantly what you deserve. Every opportunity in your life requires your hard work , and I believe it is Automated. God would never give you anything you cannot handle. God would never give you an opportunity that you aren’t capable of taking and making it the best.
The less you stress or talk about what you don’t have or what you wish you could have, always ask yourself this question:
What am I doing about it?
What efforts am I putting in achieving my goal?
It will never be easy , the key is to keep focused, motivated and working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment