Tuesday 1 July 2014

Youth Month Career Seminar 28 June 2014

I am humbled to be surrounded by great leaders, people who aim high in life and have achieved the best in life. It also excites me to be an inspiration to soon to be leaders of tomorrow.

The Youth Month Career Seminar was the best way to say farewell to Youth Month of 2014, with the great knowledge of success.

"I learned a lot as well, if you thought you can never be an entrepreneur, think again,it's all in the mind ", Identify your talents, young boys got an opportunity to engage one on one with Vina from Kaiser Chiefs, and he guided them in building a great foundation of using their talents and giving tips on how to make it in life.

Tsholo, from Human Settlement was generous to give the youth an opportunity to apply for a scholarship that will make a difference in their lives and career goals.


As for me, Ms Nthabi I unfolded the power that each person has, by making them realize that the strength they have from within is powerful, they just need to have faith, believe in God and stop making excuses. We all destined for greater things in life, everyone who was attending left there as a different person.



                                                  




 
The A, B, C's of life must be your friend A= Accept the things you cannot change. B=Believe in yourself, C= Convert all the negative thoughts you have in to positive D= Determination will take you far in life, E= Engage with others, be a friend to someone in need, G= Get God on your side and Give as for H to Z it's your task to find out.



I Thank God for all of you for coming & I thank you my special reader, and a special thank you, I take

     my hat off for Mr Alphie Vina Maphosa. God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment